A module to Display the Jom Webplayer Gallery in your module positions.
Steps to enable Jom Webplayer Gallery Module:
1. Login to your Joomla back-end.
2. Select, Extensions -> Module Manager -> Jom Webplayer-Gallery -> New.
3. Enable the module and fill up the Module parameters according to the following table.
|Player Page URL
||When clicking the thumbsnails from the Jom Webplayer Gallery, by default it will take you to the default component layout. To avoid this and play video in some other pages where you have enable a Jom Webplayer module or plugin, just provide the page URL wher you need to redirected when the thumbs clicked.
||Select the categories from which the videos to be listed in gallery.
- Videos - All the videos will be listed in the gallery.
- Category - Categories will bw listed in the gallery.
- Latest - Recent videos will be listed first in the gallery.
- Popular - Popular videos will be listed first in the gallery.
- Featured - Featured videos will be listed in the gallery.
|No. of Rows
||Count of rows in the gallery view of the module.
|No. of Columns
||Count of columns in the gallery view of the module.
||Number of videos displayed in the gallery.
|Width of the Thumbnail
||Width of the gallery thumbnail image.
|Height of the Thumbnail
||Height of the gallery thumbnail image.
|Module Class Suffix
||Jom Webplayer has the support for Joomla's native Module styling feature that could be used to design the front-end of it's Modules. Check this link to know more about this feature.
Finally click Save Button.