Steps to change player settings:
1. Login to your Joomla back-end.
2. Select, Components -> Jom Webplayer -> General Settings
3. Fill up the form according to the following table.
||Width of the player to be shown in Jom Webplayer Component page.
||Height of the player to be shown in Jom Webplayer Component page.
|Show Video Title
||Enable/Disable Video title
|Show Video Description
||Enable/Disable Video Description
- static - Default mode and skin will be static inside the player.
- float - Skin will be displayed only on moving the cursor inside the player.
- Fill - Video will be scaled to fill the player stage in uniform. This is the default method and the edges of the video may be trimmed based on the video size.
- Uniform - Video will be scaled evenly to fit the player stage and this is the recommended method.
- Original - Video will be displayed with it's original size inside the player.
- Exact Fit - Video will be stretched to fit the player size. So the video may look hard, if the player and video sizes are diferent.
|Buffer Time [secs]
||An Integer value between 0 - 10. This value is used to control the amount of video data (in seconds) to be captured in advance to make the playback smooth. Recommended value is 3.
|Volume Level [%]
||An Integer value between 0 - 100. This value is used to control the initial volume of the Video Playback.
||Start playing the video at once the video page is loaded.
||Option to start the Next Video automatically at the end of the Current Playing Video.
|Playlist Open by Default
||Opens the playlist by default at once the player is loaded.
||Plays the videos randomly.
||Show (or) Hide the Player Control Bar.
||Show (or) Hide the Play button..
||Show (or) Hide the Player progress Bar.
||Show (or) Hide the video timer.
||Show (or) Hide the share button.
||Show (or) Hide the volume button.
||Show (or) Hide the fullscreen button
||Show (or) Hide the PlayDock.
||Show (or) Hide the playlist.
|No. of Rows
||Count of video rows in the front-end gallery view of the Component.
||Width of the Thumb Image.
||Height of the Thumb Image.
|Show Sub Categories
||Enable to include the sub-category videos also in the result.
|Show Related Videos
||Enable to show the related videos below the player.
Server Settings (Optional)
||Provide the path wher FFMPEG installed in your server.
||Provide the path wher Flvtool2 installed in your server.
||Provide the path wher QT Faststart installed in your server.
License Settings (Optional)
||Provide your commercial License Key here.
||Upload your Logo here.
||Select your logo position within the player..
|Logo Alpha [%]
||An Integer Value between 0 - 100. This value is used to control the transparency of the added Logo Image.
||provide your target URL when the logo clicked.
4. Click Save Button at the top right corner.
5. Congrats ! You have successfully saved a new settings.